MY MOTO – SAFETY, FUN & EDUCATION
Your guide, Wolfgang Uberbacher, or “Wolf,” is a naturalist Mountain Guide in the USA, Europe, Canada & New Zealand. Wolf is empathetic and passionate about all kinds of nature and provides exhilarating memories of a lifetime.
- Expert in wild edibles, including mushrooms and herbs.
- Wilderness School Instructor
- Certified in First Aid
- Botanical & Horticulture authority.
- Austrian Army Mountain Survival Training.
- Certified Austrian, Canadian, and U.S. Ski Instructor.
- Hobbies include photography, drumming and artistic endeavors including fine art, contemporary acrylic painting and oil mediums.
- Certified European Nouvelle Chef emphasizing healthy, organic foods
- Wolf has been taking guests on Jeep tours in the Vail Valley since 1990.