Your guide, Wolfgang Uberbacher, or “Wolf,” is a lifelong naturalist whose expertise is respected on three continents. Wolf might be the last living Renaissance Man, whose many talents include, but are not limited to:
- Certified European chef.
- Expert in wild edible, including mushrooms and herbs.
- Naturalist Mountain Guide in the U.S.A., Europe, Canada, and New Zealand.
- Wilderness School Instructor.
- Botanical & Horticulture Studies.
- Austrian Army Survival Training.
- Certified Austrian, Canadian, and U.S. Ski Instructor.
- Hobbies include music and drumming, artist.